Holliday dessert-worthy and still on the diet!
These days it is hard to find a recipe that works for everyone and still taste good enough to qualify as a holiday-worthy dessert. What with all of the gluten free, dairy free, grain free, and reduced sugar dietary needs, it is hard to accommodate them all. If you are a chocolate lover, this recipe will do just that—and still tastes great. You can even go ala mode with some coconut or almond milk ice cream!
Death by Chocolate Brownies
1 cup mashed banana (about 2) 2 eggs 2 tsp. vanilla extract 2 tbsp. coconut milk or coconut water ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips 1 cup cocoa powder ½ cup honey ½ tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 355 and grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
2. Place everything in blender except baking soda and puree until smooth.
3. Pulse in baking soda and spread batter into prepared dish.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
5. Let cool about 10 minutes before removing